Friday, February 13, 2009

Some great deals out there

Have you filed your taxes and now you want to treat yourself to something with your refund? Well, I'm not suggesting that you blow all of it, but there's nothing wrong with a great bargain.

I'm a big fan of Wisebread.com - They have a Best Deals link that gets updated throughout the day with the best that's out there on the web.

One great deal they alerted me to... courtesy of Fat Wallet... is that through Feb 28th Amazon.com is offering $20 off instantly from your $49 or more in selected Andis products. You just enter code ANDSFEB9 at your checkout. You can click HERE for the post and it has a link to the Andis products in the Amazon store. I was able to snag 2 new hair dryers (one for me & one for my roomie) and a new flat iron (all of which were on sale!) for $53, less the $20 = $33, and then I had $29 in Amazon gift cards from my banking rewards... Grand total was around $7 and shipping was free!!!!

Remember, before you decide to make a big purchase, do a little homework, there are plenty of bargains to be had!

No comments: