Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And so it begins...

When I decided to start this blog, I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to do a few different blogs, pertaining to different themes or categories, that might appeal to different people. For now, I've decided to let it all roll into one. Like the header says I'm just a girl, and all the random topics are things I relate to, have a passion for, or am involved with. Like the site, having just recently left my 20's behind me, I can confidently say that it's not over after 30. So want to know a little more about me?

As I just mentioned, I am a recent joiner of the 30 and over crowd. I currently call Lexington Ky home and have for almost 11 years. I don't have any children, well... not of the human variety. My pets are my children, and they will do just fine until I'm ready to put a small wiggly human in my house. I work, sometimes alot. Currently I am working in a financial administration role. I also have a part time job that supports my full time spending habit. My part time gig is my home based business, as an Avon rep and I love it. Outside of that, I think I lead a pretty normal existence. As time goes on, you'll be introduced into some of my best and worst habits

No comments: