Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yummy*updated*



Crystal over at MSM is having a Baking Day. Sounded appealing, but I wasn't in the mood to spend all day in the kitchen with the oven going, but I thought it was a good idea to get a few things knocked out of the way for later. So I decided to join in. I've mixed up:

French Breakfast Puffs - Popping them in the freezer to enjoy throughout the week
Baked Pasta - Going in the freezer for later this week
Soup Beans - Possible dinner tonight for roomie
Frito Crockpot Candy - Intrigued me, so I decided to try them, they are yummy!

*Update, I also whipped up some yummy breadsticks, no photo, sorry :)
And I made some cornbread to go with the beans for my roomie :)
My new KitchenAid stand mixer really got a good workout today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you got more than a few things knocked out! Way to go. Everything sounds delicious. No motivation for me today... I'm enjoying reading about everyone else's productiveness. :)