Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I need a 30 hour day

I've decided that a mere 24 hour day just isn't enough... I'm getting too old to try to squeeze it all in. There was a time when I could squeeze in an hour of sleep & be good to go... but not these days... Of course the dilemma being, I'm tired when I need to be awake, and awake when I need to be tired, being an insomniac from way back (lol)

I'm trying to figure out how I used to do it, how did I get everything accomplished and still have time to do nothing? Because now, life just seems to be one giant juggling act... Granted I'm not working 60 hours a week at my full time job anymore (THANK GOD!) But still... I've noticed that I keep putting things off, and then thinking I'll catch up on the weekend, and then I come to realize that my list for the weekend is astronomical... and all I want to do is sit down on the couch and watch CSI:Miami reruns, lol!

I guess I am going to have to figure all this out, I'm starting back to school in January, so I'll be adding one more ball to juggle... It could be worse I guess!

No comments: