Thursday, August 21, 2008

Absolutely Free @ Rite Aid


So, I had to have a prescription refilled - Rite Aid was doing the $30 for a transfer AND we just had a new store open, so there were GRAND OPENING specials... Now technically I guess I spent the $10 on my prescription co-pay, but that was going to be bought regardless... So what else did I buy:



(4) 12 Packs of Coke Products (on sale 4/$11) - used my last FREE 12 pack Coke Reward, and 3 $1 off Coke Zero from Vocal Point

(8) 6 Packs of Sunmade Raisins (on sale for .88 ea) - used $1 off two from Sunday's paper x 4

(6) Airwich Airfreshner Sprays (on sale .59 ea) - used BOGO coupons from recent insert x 3

(1) Cotton Balls (on sale .88)

(1) Quilted Northern 4 pack double rolls (on sale 1.99)

(1) Rite Aid Baby Wipes 80 ct (on sale .99)

(2) 26 oz Motts Applesauce (on sale 2/$1)

(2) Kraft Mac N Cheese to go (on sale 2/$1)

(2) L'oreal Vive Shampoo (w/bonus package of free conditioner) (on sale BOGO) - used $1 MFN for each

The total was around $20 so I still have $10 to spend!

No comments: