Monday, August 18, 2008

Let's go Krogering!


So after my early morning outting to Meijer, I came home and had my usual Sunday morning ritual of clipping coupons while catching up on DVR. I decided to make a quick run to Kroger, since I was going to be checking on a friend's cat, and would be in the area.

Here's what I picked up:


Cheerios - on sale for $2

Post Raisin Bran - $2.69

Bounty Basic Paper Towles - on sale $1

Sarah Lee White Whole Grain Bread - on sale $2

4 Clearisil Products - BOGO @ $4.99 each

2 Nature Made Vitamins (Folic Acid)- BOGO $4.15 each

2 Sundown Vitamins (Garlic Supplement & Niacin) - BOGO - around $3 each

1 Sure Botanical Deoderant - $2.45

I had the following coupons:

$1 Cheerio Challenge

Free Post - Kroger mailed me

$2 off Nature Made x 2 (IP coupon)

$1 off Sundown x 2 (From the little dispenser in front of them)

$2 off Clearisil x 4 (Recent Insert)

$2 off $10 HBA from Kroger

FREE Sarah Lee Bread Coupon from Yesterday's paper

.50 off Bounty (IP coupon)

Out of Pocket - $7 and some change!

No comments: