Monday, August 18, 2008

Not free, but a good deal


I made a stop at my local Half Priced Bookstore - this is a great store that for some reason I always forget about. I ended up buying 5 books for $13.48 - Good deal for some great entertainment. I do try to frequent the library, but the one book I picked up is on hold at the library with a very long waiting list... so this seemed a better option for me! For me, getting lost in a book is one of the best possible forms of entertainment... I mean, I get absorbed into them, and lost track of time, I become oblivious to the world around me. I am trying to keep up the habit, it's easy when times are busy, to not find the time to read... but it is the ultimate in stress reduction and relaxation for me... Here's what I bought


$7.48 - Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister - This is by the same author who wrote Wicked, which I loved!

$1 - Check, Please! Dating, Mating & Extricating - This is by Janice Dickinson, I figured it would be entertaining

$1 - Enemy Women - It looks similiar to a prairie book(I have a thing for prairies you know)

$1 - Running with Scissors - It looked interesting

$2 - Harry Potter - This is the first of the series, yes, I'm slow jumping on the bandwagon!

No comments: