Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Are you a bit lost?

Okay, so I've heard through the grapevine that I have a few Lexi-tonians out there who are reading my blog... and want to be able to take advantage of some of the great deals that I pick up, but feel a bit overwhelmed...

Now first I should say, I've been doing this bargain shopping thing, to some extent for my entire adult life! (and I'm old, hehehe) so it's almost second nature to me... but I've spent the past several years honing my skills into the finely tuned bargain power shopper that you see in these blogs... This whole "bargain shopping" concept has gotten ALOT easier in recent years, with more & more internet availability, making much less work for the average shopper.

If you're new to this, it can seem a bit overwhelming... there are terms you aren't familiar with, secret sales, coupon tricks, etc - As a beginner, you may not know where to start... I'm here to help... Recently I've had more than one friend suggest that I should figure out how to do this for a living... and well, I'll be posting another blog soon about a recent ephiphany that I've had career wise, but I have decided to start as a little side business some frugal education...

Now if you search online, you'll see plenty of E-Books, real books, classes, seminars, subscription services that you can buy... Some of them are useful, others not so much... I'm not going to claim that I can outshop the likes of MoneySavingMom or the like... but I am pretty good at what I do! So here is what I am offering -

If you want my help in getting started, understanding, making sense of all this - I'm available. I'm starting out with a very affordable cost of $10 for one hour of individual, personalized, instructional & informative coupon/shopping/budgeting advice. This will be tailored to you specifically based on what you want to learn, become more familiar with, etc. If you want to know what I can accomplish in an hour, you can click here to read about her CVS adventure. Now my trip with Misha was a practical application, what I envision you will learn the most from, isn't neccesarily the shopping trip, but rather an hour of helping you at home, familiarizing yourself with how to prepare for a trip... (i.e. what sites to visit, where to get coupons, how to plan, etc) If you are interested in combining that hour with an accompanied shopping trip as well, you can receive that service at a discounted rate.

So why am I charging $10 - if you compare this to the cost of many seminars & the like, you will find it is extremely discounted, considering this is a one on one education for you. I am just getting started into this little side venture, so I'm starting out at a low price, because your word of mouth advertising on how easy it is and how helpful I was will help me turn this into what I am envisioning.

So that's it... If you're interested, let me know!

No comments: