Sunday, August 3, 2008

One of last weeks deals, I know, it's a bit late, but...


Here's what I picked up on Saturday at Kroger, since it was the last day of their mega event. I could have done better, but I am without a printer at the moment, so no printables!!

At Kroger, I spent just $18.51 for all of this
I'm not certain that you can see it all, but there is:
2 Boxes Rice Crispies w/ Strawberries ($1 coupon off each)
4 Refill Bottles of Lysol Cleaner ($1 coupon off each)
4 Lysol Sprays ($1 coupon off each)
1 Cole's Garlic Toast - no coupon, just needed
2 Bottles of Clorox - no coupon, filler for the mega event discount
2 Packages Ball Park Hotdogs ($1 off 2 coupon)
1 Jar Ragu Pasta Sauce no coupon, just needed
1 French's Mustard ($1 coupon)
5 Dove Ice Cream Pints ($1 coupon each)
add to that 2 $5 mega event discounts and it wasn't too bad, I'm pretty well stocked on cleaners now

No comments: