Thursday, August 21, 2008

Small trip to Walgreens



Made a quick stop at Walgreens during lunch the other day - I must say, my faith in Walgreens is being restored - I had almost given up on shopping there. The store near my home never has what I want, the cashiers are slow, things ring up the wrong price and it takes 20 minutes to get it corrected. It was always an ordeal. I have noticed however that the Walgreens by my office is quite different. The people are friendly (the cashier was actually excited to see how much I had saved), most everything was in stock, everything was priced correctly... this is where I will be going from now on.

I spent $6.51 out of pocket on:

Dove Shampoo & Conditioner (4.99 each, BOGO @ Walgreens, minus 2 x $2 coupon from Sunday's paper)

Fiber One x 2 (1.99 @ Walgreens, had a $1 and a .70 off coupon)

Prep H Wipes (I'll be giving these away, but they were $3.99 - stack a $2 Walgreens Saver coupon with $3 IP coupon, made them free AND gave me $1 off the rest of my total)

Revlon Nail Files x 2 (1.59 @ Walgreens - less Walgreens $1 Revlon coupon found in store for each)

Soho Chocolates (Clearanced to 2.99, had a $2 off coupon)

Russel Stover Chocolates (Clearanced to 2.99, had a $2 off coupon)

No comments: